Friday, October 10, 2014

Shakeology FAQ



Ever since I became a coach with Beachbody back in April, I have gotten several questions about “what in the world is this ‘Shakeology’ thing you’re drinking?” So I thought I would address a few of the common questions about Shakeology and tell you a little bit about my experience with it!

First of all, let me tell you that I never thought I would be one of “those people” that drank a health shake. It sounded weird to me, and in my experience powdered drinks just tasted…odd. And I wasn’t the biggest fan of drinking my calories. Plus I didn’t even know if it would work or help me in any noticeable way. I definitely didn’t want to put my money towards something that I couldn’t even tell the difference in my body with.

Okay, so let’s get into some of the common questions.

Is Shakeology a weight loss shake? In short, no. It is a health shake. Yes, people who drink it can in fact lose weight, and in a study it shows that over time those that consistently drink it have lost weight, this is not something designed for you to starve yourself of food and only drink a shake.



Is Shakeology simply a protein shake? In short again, no. It is so much more than just a protein shake. While Shakeology does pack a powerful punch of protein, it also includes over 70 whole super foods in it as well, which fills you up and keeps you satisfied, but also gives you the nutritional equivalent of five salads in one shake.

Does Shakeology have chemicals or artificial sweeteners in it? No! Shakeology uses only natural, high quality ingredients for their shakes, so you know nothing bad is going in you.



Do you drink it every day?  Absolutely! You see the best results when you are consistent with anything, and Shakeology is no different. When you are fueling your body with super foods and nutrients, you are going to notice a difference in energy and how your body feels!

What other benefits are there from drinking Shakeology? Since I began drinking Shakeology in April, I have noticed that my energy has absolutely increased. I don’t have that afternoon slump anymore, and I have also found that I don’t get sick as often! Other benefits that I have experienced are weight loss, and a reduced cravings for sweets- especially at night! When I do crave sweets, I can whip up a shake and the problem is solved and the sweet tooth satisfied in a completely healthy way.



Does it taste good? Heck yes! There are different ways to make Shakeology, and you can find your own favorite recipes along the way. My personal favorite is chocolate! I mean, who doesn’t like a chocolate shake that actually tastes like chocolate and is good for you? There are a whole variety of flavors, including chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, greenberry, vegan chocolate and vegan tropical strawberry.

I heard it’s expensive. What does it cost? Everything is expensive these days. If you go through a drive thru window on your lunch break, you’re going to spend $6 to $7 on average for yourself. And for what kind of nutrition? Even if you get a “salad” you’re being loaded down with preservatives, sodium, and chemicals. Shakeology costs just around $4 a serving, it’s just as fast to make (faster, really), and you get a complete meal full of nutrients and good for you super foods that actually help, not harm, your body. Think of all the things you get on a whim each week, or how many times you eat out of get coffee. Compared at $4 a serving for something that actually helps strengthen your body and give you a boost, I’d say that’s an amazing deal.

How does it compare to other products on the market? I don’t know about the other products on the market, I have not studied them in depth. What I do know is that Shakeology is top notch, full of high quality ingredients, has integrity, and has absolutely aided in improving my health since I started drinking it in April. Like I said, I never thought I would be someone to have a health shake, but now I can’t imagine things without it. It’s an easy, go to meal that helps me stay on track with my health and fitness, and keeps me and my husband full of energy and healthy. To me, that is priceless.

There are just a few of the questions that come up regularly about Shakeology. Of course you may have more, and that’s fine! Feel free to reach out to me with those questions and we can get more in depth about your specific details about Shakeology could benefit your health and energy and boost you to your goals.

I know that I felt the same way a lot of you feel about Shakeology. You may be unsure, wary that it’s just another fad, or worried about whether or not it will work. I have found that it absolutely works and has increased my health incredibly. If you’ve always been curious about trying it, contact me and I can tell you about some ways that you can try it out before committing!

It really is that good, and that worth it. Isn’t your health worth it?




No comments:

Post a Comment