Saturday, October 18, 2014

About Me

My name is Sarah Cason (I thought it was about time to do an updated "about me" since I am living in a new place and am married now!), I'm 26 years old and call Atlanta, Georgia home. I recently got married to my best friend, the love of my life, Zach Cason on December 15, 2013.


I am firstly a follower of Christ. My faith and my relationship with the Creator is my number one passion and priority in my life. From it, everything flows outward in my life. My greatest desire in life is to make His name known and to help expand His Kingdom with the gifts and talents that He has given me. He is constantly growing me and drawing me into His heart and His plans for my life, and I am eternally thankful.


My other biggest passions in life are marriage, art, coaching, cooking, and being creative. My heart and passion are all threaded through these main themes of my life, and if you know me you will see that these are things I am extremely passionate about.

On a daily basis you can find me....spending quiet time with the Lord, spending quality time with my husband (doing silly things or serious things), cooking new recipes, coaching others in health and fitness and life, investing in my own health journey, and being creative. 

Spending quiet time with the Lord and really trying to find balance in my life and make an impact in this world.



Cooking and learning new recipes! My hubby really appreciates this most days, although there have been a few mishap recipes thrown in there!


Speaking of my hunk...I am blessed to spend quality time every day with this wonderful man, and learn daily how to love him better! Marriage is the most beautiful, hard thing.


Investing in my own health. I started my journey to getting healthy in February 2014, and haven't stopped yet! 


Investing in the lives of others through my home business of coaching health and fitness groups. It's a fantastic way of paying it forward and encouraging others as they change their lives!



Through this blog my goal is to encourage you. To build you up, give you ideas and enrich your life! Whether you are a married couple looking for encouragement and ideas, or an artist that loves to admire all things creative, or a person in need of encouragement and direction in your life through coaching, or a mom looking for a healthy new recipe to feed your family, my desire is to use my creativity to add value to your life.

Please do not hesitate to reach out and contact me with any questions you have, or if you just need someone to talk to! I love hearing from you, and can't wait to get to know you more! 




No comments:

Post a Comment