Sunday, July 27, 2014

Body, Heart and Soul

Many of you know, and some of you may not, that every month I hold different challenge groups. Some are thirty to sixty days and revolve around health and fitness. Others are just seven days long and vary on topic from clean eating to how to create your own hand lettering pieces at home.

Well I've been brainstorming and I have come up with a really exciting new program that I will be launching this fall! My heart is totally in this one and I cannot wait to see it come to life.

As I have embarked on my own journey to health since February of this year, the one thing I have really noticed is that even though my original main goal was to get physically healthy, I have seen changes in all areas of my life.



I have seen physical transformation in the form of pounds and inches lost on my body. I have seen my energy increase, which has led to me dealing with situations in a better mindset and better emotional state. I have noticed that my energy and zest for life and being adventurous with my husband has increased.

My daily quiet time with the Lord has become more consistent and my brain feels clearer and less foggy throughout the day. I have put more discipline and passion into my work and my daily routines and interactions with people.

The transformation has not only been physical, but across the board. And that is what I am passionate about. Specifically in reaching out to other women. I know that I have only tapped the surface of potential in my own life, and it has ignited my passion to reach out to other women and lead the way.

That has led me to this new seven day group called "Body, Heart and Soul." For one week, I will teach women about exercise, healthy eating, and their Biblical identity in Christ. Every day will involve me posting a specific, easy but effective exercise to follow. I will also be posting a healthy recipe, and over the week you will get ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.



Lastly, and most importantly, I will be teaching from one of the most influential passages of scripture in my life, Ephesians 1. I struggled severely growing up with realizing my identity in Christ, and it's a passion of mine to teach what I have learned. So many of our body issues come from a deeper rooted identity issue.



The climax of the week will be something I am most excited about- a live event here in the Atlanta, Georgia area! I will gather together those from the group that are local to the area, and we will spend a few hours one morning on the weekend to be together.

It will be a morning filled with a workout together, a delicious brunch and time of fellowship, followed by a time of individual and corporate prayer. I'll be pulling out a lot of stops and my mind is already filled with tons of Pinterest-y ideas. So if you are in the Atlanta area, you are not going to want to miss this!

The dates for the group are still to be determined, but please message me or comment below if you want to be a part of this exciting new seven day group, I would love to have you be a part of it and learn how to incorporate some healthy ideas into your life and be in community with other awesome women!


No comments:

Post a Comment