Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ready For a Challenge



March has been a stretching month for me so far. It has been a struggle to be in between seasons, to be honest. I am craving warm sunshine on a daily basis, only to be met with a lot of clouds lately. You wouldn't think that would have that big of an effect on my attitude and motivation, but it has. This desert girl needs her sun!

But the struggle has been more than the physical change of seasons. It is as if my spirit is also in a transition as well, and I can't quite put my finger on it. In spite of the struggle, I am also finding new ways to be intentional about motivating myself, and encouraging others along the way too.

I know that I can't be the only one fighting the winter blues, ready for the warmth of the spring sun and the welcoming change of seasons. So, I am putting out a challenge. For myself, and for you. The question is, will you join in and find the motivation for yourself this month as we brace to enter the spring?

Many of you know that I lead monthly accountability groups online to help people with their health and fitness. It has been such a blessing in my life, let me tell you! To see others come alive the way I have experienced it too, through improving our health and fitness. It is absolutely priceless. Especially as we shed our winter layers, I know it can be hard to try and refit into clothes that may have gotten tight over the holidays and cold winter months.



But you know what? It doesn't have to be that way. I know I want to feel confident and comfortable in all my clothes and in my own skin this summer and spring, and I want the same for you too!

So here is my challenge, are you ready?

March 23rd I will be launching my second 21 Day Fix Extreme Test Group! The first group has been a huge hit, and it has been a blessing to work with the ladies in the group and help them reach some of their health and fitness goals the past month. I'm ready to start again with a new group of ladies! This will be a 30 day group that uses the brand new and amazing program, the 21 Day Fix Extreme. We will meal plan (which I help with the process), do daily 30 minute workouts, fuel our bodies with dense nutrition, and keep each other accountable.

The accountability and motivation is the biggest part for me! Accountability has been the absolute key to keeping me on track for the past year. Without it, I know that I would have failed long ago and given up and quit. But I don't want you to quit, I want to see all of my clients succeed!

You can check out all the details and get even more information by adding yourself to the event I created for the Test Group here. https://www.facebook.com/events/409663255860113/



My second challenge will begin the following week, on March 30th. It will also be another 30 day group, but our focus will be using a brand new tool that Beachbody just launched...Beachbody On Demand! I am pumped about this tool, because it is something that we have been asking for for a while, and Beachbody has delivered.

Beachbody On Demand is like Netflix for your workouts. They created a catalog of some of their most popular, top of the line workout programs (the WHOLE program!), and you get complete access to it, 24/7, from anywhere that you have an internet connection. That means you can workout when you travel, you can workout if you don't have a DVD player, and it means that there is no excuse. The technology and availability and value in this is incredible.

Like the 21 Day Fix Extreme Test Group, we will also be keeping each other accountable every day for 30 days, making sure we stay on track and reach our goals! I help with meal planning, picking the right program to fit your goals, and keeping you accountable along the way. More details coming soon about it, so keep your eyes open!

So, are you ready to shed the winter pounds and feel confident, radiant and comfortable in your own skin this spring and summer? Perfection isn't the goal, progress is, and I promise you it is worth it. When you have more energy to play with your family, to do life with those you love, and you feel comfortable while you are doing it? It's absolutely priceless. I know from experience and I want you to feel that too.

Let me help you stay motivated and accountable this month! Please reach out to me if you have any questions at all, or want more information. I would love to help you in any way that I can! So, who is up for the challenge?


No comments:

Post a Comment