Sunday, October 28, 2012

His Words to YOU

All Scripture is God breathed. It is for you, it is for me. It is for today, tomorrow and every day.

 I love that God has brought Scripture to life for me in a different way through hand lettering. Being able to compose the words on a piece of paper and have them spring up off the page to me, reminding me of what this life is really about.

In between a few other artistic projects that I am working on (to be revealed later!), I have had several Scriptures laid on my heart for myself, and for others. And so, I put them down on paper!

These are the three most recent ones.

I pray that they breath new life into your heart today!

 Psalm 48:8...It is God who makes us secure, forever. 



Joshua 1:9...Always a good reminder for us, to be strong and courageous, because He is with you. 


Psalm 37:3-4...Trust in the Lord. A personal message to me, reminding me that my trust needs to be in God alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment