Monday, August 4, 2014

Do You Love Your Job?

"Ugh. It's Monday. Back to the grindstone."

"I can't wait until Friday."

"I can't wait until it's the weekend and I can get out of work."

"I feel stuck."

These are common sentiments passed around the workplace these days. I myself have shared in saying them more than once in my working career. Work can be tedious, especially if your heart isn't in it. 

I have been blessed with so many job opportunities thus far in my life. From working in preschools, to leading youth, to being a barista, to traveling the world and helping others, I've worked up a diverse résumé to say the least.

I love to work, to know that I have purpose and meaning in the world. Now sometimes, my current job and my hearts longing don't always match up. Sometimes I wish I could be doing something else, but find contentment through Christ and find ways to enjoy the work I'm blessed with.

But sometimes, God lines up my hearts longings and my work and it makes my heart come truly alive. Coaching with Beachbody had been that for me in this season. It was unexpected, but exactly what I needed.



Here are three reasons I absolutely love being a coach:

1. I get to speak worth and value into people's lives every single day, and help them define and reach their health goals. How incredibly cool is that?! I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me. 

God gave me a special desire to speak into people's lives and speak their true worth to them. Beachbody is an avenue where I get to do that every day with my challengers, and the clients I coach.

And I get to inspire others to dream big for themselves, and make a practical plan of how to achieve their goals! 

2. It has motivated me ten fold to keep going in my own journey. Because I am leading by example and sharing my own journey with those I coach, I have the unique opportunity to both motivate and be motivated.

Being a coach has kept me going strong on my own personal health transformation, and I know that this is just the beginning.



3. It has created the opportunity to create financial freedom for my family. While my husband and I certainly are not there yet, it is amazing to know that with doing something that I absolutely love, we will one day (and it should be sooner than we thought) be able to pay off all of our debt. 

We dream constantly about the opportunity in front of us, that is available through hard, consistent work. And it is exciting. To know that we can get out of debt, one day buy a home, provide for our family and also meet the needs of others is overwhelming and incredible.



These are only a small number of the reasons that I love my job as a Beachbody Coach. God truly lined it up perfectly in my life so that I can fulfill his calling on my life to reach out and help others in a unique way. 

It is incredibly fulfilling and rewarding. Even if there was no money involved in it, I would do it. It means that much to me to help others, because I know what it has meant in my life. 

If you've ever wondered about coaching, or being one of my challengers, please reach out and contact me! I would love to find out a way to help you define your goals and reach them. 

Let's hear from you now! What's your favorite part of your job?

No comments:

Post a Comment