Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Captured Frames: Philippines 2

Since our squad spent six weeks in the Philippines, instead of the usual four, I made two videos for the Philippines. This video focuses on our time spent in Manila, after being in Malaybalay.

Favorite things about Manila:
Christmas lights and decorations everywhere (take note now on how much I love Christmas)
Jeepney rides for cheap
Celebrating Christmas with our squad with an amazing Christmas party, complete with a visit from Santa!
Connecting with some of the youth in Manila, especially doing a visit to the street kids. (Which I would recommend reading my experience here, called "Stolen on the Street". It was a huge moment for me on the World Race)

Check out this final segment of our time in the Philippines, our grand, chaotic, beautiful introduction to Asia!


No comments:

Post a Comment