Saturday, January 12, 2013

Time to Move

Well, here comes the day. It came just as quickly as I thought it would (maybe even a little sooner, time just seems to fly by), and so tomorrow before the sun even breaks across the sky, I'll be on my way.

Tomorrow begins another chapter. Another page. A new adventure. The day I move to Georgia. It begins with a trek across the country, my car loaded down with some possessions  headed into the unknown. Unknown, but yet completely known.


Known because I know that God has every road, every turn, every step laid before me. And I'm ready to walk into it. I can't wait to see what He has in store for these next eight months in the CGA program at Adventures in Missions. A time of mentoring, growing, learning, stretching. A time to worship, be in community. See friends, make new ones. Begin again.



A new adventure with the lover of my soul. My Savior and King. An adventure into being who I am, walking fully in freedom, and bringing heaven to earth, releasing His kingdom to those I encounter. A time to pray, seek, plan, and dream.

I can't wait to see the dreams He puts on my heart, and how He leads. I feel like this is just a completely blank page before me. I don't know what to expect, and usually, that's when God shows up the most. For the first time in a long time, I have absolutely no idea what will happen at the end of this next plan. In the past I've always had vague ideas of what I would like to do at the end of one plan. 

I've prayed about it, and nothing has surfaced. Not even really a hint. Except to bring the kingdom. So, I can only assume that God has some big plans to blow me out of the water with, and I am excited to dream and step into that with Him when the time is right.

He has lined up so many things perfectly, I feel so incredibly blessed and humbled by it all. I have $3,000 of my $3,600 in support raised (through pledges and actual donations), and I was able to transfer to the Starbucks in Gainesville. God's fingerprints have been all over this from the beginning. 


So here it goes...with the snippet that has been playing over and over in my mind this past week.

The road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the road goes on, and I must follow if I can."

Georgia, I'm comin' for ya. 



No comments:

Post a Comment